Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Huzzah!

Greetings elves, do ye happen to know what tomorrow is? Perhaps? Any takers? *person raises hand* Yes Barie? "Tomorrow is March 3rd" Good answer! It is! And what is march 3rd?

No it is not the president's birthday.

No it is not a holiday......yet.

No Mr. Arnold hasn't started his presidential race.

It is Millard's B day! Yes ik, who would'a guessed! HUZZAH!! :D :D :D XD XD

Ik ik, yall are clambering to give me a present!*hops for joy* But...... Shipping out to Oregon is not cheap :( *sighs* So ya know what I have decided to let ya do? *suspenseful pause* You can simply win tribes for me! :D Catch me in score if ye can ;)

6 comments:

Prescott said...

Happy Birthday Millard! Have a good day! I am trying to catch up to you! (don't know if it's possible though :))

NC said...

Happy b-day! Have a good one!

Aye said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Precentor said...

Thanks all! Now for a win XD

Odiscei Ov Heros said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Precentor said...

Ye are acquited of the offense Barie. I am too sad to think of it.