Monday, March 8, 2010

The Final Report

So the final report had be all stressed out. I had tons of emails filled with points, I actually had to sift through them a day early. Eventually I was done, way past my bedtime Sunday night. The total and a few chats with Seth of Swiftstorm had me terribly nervous and I was certain we had lost.

Come to find out this morning that one of the tribe members sent me points at 11:53PM EST, 7 minutes before tribe building ended. Quickly I forwarded the email to WTB promising that I hadn't messed with the time of the email. I hope it will still count. An additional 10K+ was handed in lol

In the end our final Vanadil count is.........................................

516,600!!!!

I don't know if this is enough, I'm still horribly nervous, but I know it was the best our tribe could do. I am so sorry, I feel like I didn't pull my weight, for not getting the top number of points. I kinda feel like I let you down. Ah well, I hope it's enough.

Congrats Silvertree!

7 comments:

NC said...

I am very nervous too. Don't feel bad, Keeneye. You did a great job!

Cacia said...

I think we're all nervous, and we all could have done more. But I think that we did well. More than 500k is impressive in and of itself.

Besides that... last night I dreamed that we came in third. o.0 It was weird. And I woke up and was like, "Oh, it was just a dream!" And then I dreamed it again. Which was really weird. Not that I think we really are going to come in third (at least I hope not!) but it goes to show how my subconsciousness was focused on (and freaking out over) one thing. =P

Pingpong said...

Hey don't worry about keeneye. I was just talking about this yesterday in that it's a teamwork game basically. You came in the top few which is great for being a leader as well. We'll just have to see where the point totals fall. But Never Ever give up the vision!

Odiscei Ov Heros said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan R. Petrie said...

Thank you NC! You did great coming in as late as you did!

Celeb, third....would stink lol

Thank you PingPong...I just felt like, being the leader, I should have led the tribe in points. Your vote of confidence is very pleasing :)

Barie, more of a concern ;) LOL

Precentor said...

Nathan,

Ye did fine. I didn't have to lead, so I nabbed points :P Ye had to lead :| So ye led. Well done all, I just hope we won XD

Aye said...

I hope we win....