Saturday, June 5, 2010

TRIBE BUILDING PART TWO

Wayne Batson and Christopher Hopper (YA Fantasy authors) have launched yet another Tribe Building Contest. The point of the contest, as it was last time, is to promote their books and their names. As a tribe/team we complete tasks that are worth different point amounts. The tribe with the most points wins, although there are prizes for the top 4 tribes.

Silvertree, I am here to ask if you would like to participate once again. Some of you were highly involved, others not so much. it's summer! And with that comes a whole lot more time. If you would like to play tribe building again please comment here or by email and tell me so.

Obviously, I'd love to have every single one of you back in the tribe! You were all so fun to play this game with last time! If you are not playing, please reply telling me so. If you are playing, and wish to join a different tribe, I need to know that as well.

Obviously, I'd love for you all to stay with Silvertree.I was on a fast when the contest kicked back into gear so I think some of you may have been snagged by other tribes. You have dibs on coming back to Silvertree. Things aren't set in stone yet ;)

I have some really awesome plans for this year! I expect to me more organized, yes MORE, more involved, and more amazingly open category usableness. (That made no sense). I have a new blog set up with crazy organization, understanding, etc. If you join the tribe again I'll email you the link and permissions.

Those of you that did practically everything you could last time: Fear not! There is still more that you can do. This round, I believe, the game will be decided by AOC points. I've contacted WTB about the ideas we started on last time. He mentioned crazy point-age last time and on his blog he's promised MORE this time around. The pointage will be insane!

Those of you that weren't very involved: No problem! Do as little or as much as you'd like! Obviously we'd love you to do a LOT but the little helps just as much. This summer you'll have more opportunities and I'll update you guys more! Fresh start! And....there's a whole other book to work with! VAS comes out in a week!

To all Silvertree re-join-ers: Thanks so much! I'm stoked! I'll be emailing you the new blog permissions and new information shortly. One thing I'd ask from you is a three sentence, give or take, bio. What do you want the tribe to know about you? If nothing, that's cool. You can be the invisible point-getters ;)

Thanks guys! I look forward to playing with you!

-Keeneye

3 comments:

NC said...

You have yanksrule23's service!

Cacia said...

Celebrilomiel reporting for active duty, sir! *snaps salute*

Nathan R. Petrie said...

Thanks all! Check out the new blog!